No open positions at this time
Why Work at Thermco?
Thermco Instrument Corporation is a leading manufacturer in the industrial gas mixing and instrumentation industry since 1951, with customers in over 40 countries. Thermco hires a variety of talented individuals to help make our specialized products. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations & Holidays & Personal Time
- SIMPLE IRA - Retirement Savings - company match plan – Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- Safe, Clean, and Air Conditioned work environment - Thermco’s Facility is equipped with Advanced Air Oxidation Treatment and UVC to help protect against airborne contaminates, including viruses, for Fresh, Clean, and Odor free air, the same technology used by hospitals and the U.S. Military
- Family owned business who values each team member
- Your voice matters and we count on it!
- Standard work hours for Full Time 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, Occasional O.T.
- Flexible work hours for Part Time between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday