Assembly & Test Technician
(1) Full Time and (1) Part Time Openings
Thermco Instrument Corporation is seeking both full time and part time assembly and test technicians to join our team at Thermco’s headquarters and manufacturing plant located in La Porte, Indiana
The ability to use hand tools, read and understand basic schematics, diagrams, and work instructions, and to work in a detailed and organized fashion. Experience in assembly and testing beneficial, but Thermco will train the qualified individual to build and test our special products. Teamwork and a strong work ethic are essential.
High School Diploma or the equivalent
Must be able to read and follow blue prints/drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, piping diagrams, work instructions, etc.
Must have experience with basic hand tools
Some preference will be given for past experience with electronic assembly, but is not required
If you are interested in learning more, you have 4 options to let us know:
- Stop by and drop your resume or pick up an application, let us know that you are interested.
Our address is:
Thermco Instrument Corporation
1201 West US Hwy 20
La Porte, IN 46350
We are located one mile East of the intersection of Highway US Route 20 and Indiana 39, on US 20 (Springville area), a 10 to 22 minute drive from Michigan City, La Porte, Rolling Prairie, Kingsbury, Valparaiso, South Bend and New Buffalo
- Mail your resume to the same address noted in #1.
- Call and let us know that you are interested: Telephone Number (219) 362-6258
- Send us an E-mail with your resume or drop us a note to request an application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to provide the best method and time to contact you